Business Moving Companies Near You
When it comes to your business, time is money. Whether you need to move a single office or entire corporate building, efficiency is key. Business movers are highly trained to move office furniture, equipment, and sensitive documents quickly and safely. When you partner with Three Men And A Truck, we will craft a fully customized business moving plan, including weekend and evening moves, to ensure that you get settled into your new office space with as little interruption as possible.
Business relocations can expose your valuable equipment to possible loss and damage. However, with professional business movers like Three Men And A Truck, we will help you organize, plan, and complete your move while regulating your risks. Whether you’re moving to another floor in your building or relocating your business out of state, the top-of-the-line logistics experts at Three Men And A Truck will make your company’s transition a smooth one. When you hire us, we take this privilege very seriously; your business is our business.
Commercial and Business Relocations
We bring the same level of expertise for business moves as we do for residential relocations. Our commercial moving professionals are highly trained to skillfully handle both internal office moves or entire corporate relocations.
Some of the businesses we provide moving services for include:
- Retail stores
- Educational facilities
- Medical offices
- Professional offices
- Non-profit organizations
- & so much more!
When you partner with us, you can maintain focus on your business, instead of your move. Allow us to do all the heavy lifting so that you can concern yourself with what matters most.
The Business Moving Process
In most cases, companies will appoint a manager to handle all the logistics of a relocation. This leader assumes command of all the issues related to the business relocation. A moving expert from the moving company you hire will then work directly with this manager to organize all of the details and specifics of the move.
Here is a quick snapshot of what your typical business move looks like:
- The Estimate. Regardless of the type of move, the first step is always the quote. Once you get in touch with Three Men And A Truck, we will discuss your needs and provide you with a free moving quote for services.
- The Walkthrough. After the initial interaction, a walkthrough of the premises is usually scheduled. During this walkthrough, the estimator visually inspects both the starting and ending locations to determine any possible challenges and the best course of action. The moving expert will make note of the desired floor plan, timeline, and all the specifics to execute the move in a way that minimizes disruption.
- The Packing Process. Depending on the individual needs of the company, either the employees or the movers will disassemble and pack workstations and equipment. In most cases, companies prefer the employees to manage the packing of their own desks. We can provide the boxes and packing materials for this and then transport the box to the desired location. On moving day, our business movers will prepare and pack all of the furniture, equipment, cubicles, desks etc. for safe transport.
- Our movers will place detailed labels on boxes to correspond with the areas of the new office location. This allows us to sort and organize easily after everything has arrived.
- The Move. During this phase, the movers physically haul your office furniture, equipment, and boxes using all the latest moving equipment. Most business moves are performed after business hours – either on the weekend or overnight – to limit disruptions.
- The Unpacking. Our business movers will handle everything from the reassembly of cubicles to placing boxes on designated desks. Should you require specialized moving services, we can also provide assistance with setting up your IT infrastructure and phone lines.
Timing is absolutely crucial to help minimize any interruptions to your business. Preferably, you should start working with your moving company at least six months in advance of a business move. This will ensure enough time to properly plan, organize, and execute all the logistics.
Business Moving Services
The type of business you have and the size of your organization will determine the level of business moving services that you require. The following are some of the services we offer to fit you and your company’s individual needs:
- Local Moves: Whether you’re moving to a larger, better, or more affordable office space, our business movers can perform a local job in as little as a day, depending on the specific circumstances.
- Long Distance Moves: Planning on relocating your corporate headquarters out of state? Long distance moves require a significant amount of coordination and time to execute effectively. In these instances, it’s usually necessary to break the move down into smaller stages.
- Office Furniture and Equipment: Business movers have all the necessary tools and equipment to disassemble your office furniture, cubicles, and filing systems. After all, it is much safer to move these items in pieces and then reassemble them at the new office location.
- Packing and Unpacking: Depending on the level of service that you choose, your employees may need to pack their own workstations in provided boxes. On the other hand, if you select a full-service moving plan, movers will pack the entirety of your work spaces. That way, you won’t have to devote any company time to your move and your employees can keep focusing on their work.
- Computer Equipment and Electronics: The IT infrastructure and computer systems associated with your business are sophisticated and vital to daily operation. Business movers will closely with your IT staff to draft a safe and efficient way to move, organize, and install your equipment in your new office location.
- Recycling and Data Destruction: Business moves can generate a significant amount of waste and it is often costly to move excess files. During this time, many businesses take the opportunity to dispose of unnecessary or outdated documents. Our data destruction services ensure that your sensitive information is properly destroyed and does not end up in the wrong hands.
- Storage Solutions: If you’re downsizing and relocating to a smaller office space, you may need temporary storage while you settle in. Or, maybe you’re looking for a more long-term solution for your extra office items. Regardless, our storage facilities ensure that your equipment, inventory, and files are secure and remain accessible to you when needed.
Business Movers Near Me
When a business move is appropriately executed, there is a limited impact on the operation of your company. While your staff may lend a hand, professional business movers, like Three Men And A Truck, can offer you superior service and benefits such as:
- Experience: Expert movers will handle your move in a way that is the least disruptive to your business.
- Licensed and Insured: Selecting highly qualified and reliable movers prevent risks to your company’s assets.
- Equipped: The right business movers arrive on moving day with the necessary equipment, supplies, and trucks to get the job done.
- Arrangement: In the end, your business is back up and running as soon as possible.
If you landed on this page in search of “business movers near me,” your search ends here. Look no further than Three Men And A Truck for all your corporate, commercial, or office relocation needs. Call us today for your FREE, no-obligation business moving estimate and find out how you could save up to 20% on your next relocation.