Finding a trustworthy and cheap Union City moving company should be simple. Three Men and a Truck offers all the necessary moving services for all types of moves. We provide local and long-distance moving services to help you get where you need to go faster. Our team is ready to help you, whether it’s a small apartment move, a large home, or even a business.
Long-Distance Moving Company
We provide complete long-distance moving services for your needs. Whether you’re moving one state over or across the country, we can help you. Our moving services include all of the following:
- Packing and Unpacking: Our team will do the packing and unpacking for you to make your move simple and more convenient.
- Supplying packing materials: When you do the packing yourself, we can provide you with the packing materials you need to protect all your items, even the most fragile ones.
- Always on Time: After scheduling a time for moving day, we show up at that time without delay or cancellation.
- Transparent Pricing: When we give you an upfront moving quote, you can budget easier knowing we don’t use hidden fees.
- Licensed and Insured: When you work with us, you can rest easy knowing we are fully licensed and insured.
Hiring a California moving company may seem hard to justify. However, when you see the benefits, the cost becomes easier to rationalize. We save you time, get you settled into your new home faster, and keep you from having to do any heavy lifting. Our team will make moving locally so much easier and we will take care of everything for you.
When you need the right moving company, Three Men and a Truck is the option you should choose. We make your move streamlined and much faster. A move that might take you all weekend, we get done in a few hours.
If you want a top moving company in Union City, call us today.
A Look At Our Services
When you need a local and long-distance moving company, we’re here to help. No matter the type of move you need to complete, we will make it happen for you. Our team also offers all of the following:
- Long-distance moving
- Local moving
- International moving
- Residential moves
- Commercial moves
- Moving and storage
- Movers and packers
- Movers with a truck
- Furniture moving
- Military moving
Cost & Time Examples For Moving To Or From Union City
|To / From Union City||Distance||2 BR||3 BR||4 BR|
|Union City, CA to Fort Wayne, IN||1970 miles||$4,411 – $5,665||$6,680 – $9,044||$9,044 – $13,301|
|Union City, CA to Payson, AZ||644 miles||$2,818 – $3,459||$4,119 – $5,524||$5,524 – $8,092|
|Union City, CA to Quincy, IL||1653 miles||$4,039 – $5,180||$6,094 – $8,246||$8,246 – $12,105|
|New Orleans, LA to Union City, CA||1898 miles||$4,289 – $5,506||$6,588 – $8,783||$8,783 – $13,010|
|Lenexa, KS to Union City, CA||1473 miles||$3,815 – $4,889||$5,844 – $7,871||$7,871 – $11,398|
|Wilsonville, OR to Union City, CA||533 miles||$2,702 – $3,409||$4,040 – $5,283||$5,283 – $7,738|
|Union City, CA to Goffstown, NH||2643 miles||$5,264 – $6,777||$8,022 – $10,871||$10,871 – $16,034|
|Union City, CA to Briggs, TX||1444 miles||$3,911 – $4,983||$5,936 – $7,860||$7,860 – $11,382|
|Oklahoma, OK to Union City, CA||1364 miles||$3,783 – $4,716||$5,635 – $7,585||$7,585 – $11,069|
|Seattle, WA to Union City, CA||691 miles||$2,920 – $3,593||$4,282 – $5,748||$5,748 – $8,432|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and other factors. Get a quote custom tailored to you.
- State of California – Department of Justice – Office of the Attorney General
- Household Movers Information
- California Moving Regulations
- Protect Your Move
- How to change your mailing address and utility services