Three Men and a Truck is an excellent, affordable moving company serving Centennial, Colorado. Our high-quality crews assist residential, commercial, and specialty customers with their local and long distance moves. We can help you when you need any of the following:
- Long-distance moving
- Local moving
- International moving
- Residential moves
- Commercial moves
- Moving and storage
- Movers and packers
- Movers with a truck
- Furniture moving
- Military moving
- Same day moving
Long distance movers in Centennial, Colorado
If you are planning a long distance move to or from Centennial, Colorado, you may be anxious about the reports of moving industry fraud. How can you be sure you are hiring a legitimate moving company that won’t victimize you with one of the scams that seem to be increasing?
Three Men and a Truck suggests the following steps to avoid being a victim:
- Don’t accept a verbal offer from a moving company that hasn’t examined your shipment. Some unscrupulous movers will give you a tempting price over the phone without even looking at what you need to move. Once the truck shows up, the driver demands a much higher amount. Since you don’t have anything in writing, you are stuck.
- Don’t pay a significant deposit before the move. Movers should be paid when delivery is made, not before the move starts. If you pay in advance, a shady company might not show up, and you probably won’t get your money back, especially if you pay them in cash.
- Don’t trust the mover if they won’t talk to you about the insurance. If they tell you “everything is covered,” you should be very concerned because you might be in the middle of a swindle.
Local Centennial, Colorado moving companies
In Colorado, the Public Utilities Commission oversees local moving companies. The oversight is limited, so as a consumer, it’s your responsibility to check the credentials of movers you may consider for your intrastate project. These steps can help ensure that you choose a suitable company:
- Ask for the mover’s business license and proof of insurance. If anything goes wrong during the move, you want to be sure that you won’t have liability for their actions.
- Ask for references. Talking to some recent customers is a great way to find out what kind of service they provide.
- Check the Better Business Bureau website for reviews from other consumers.
How much will it cost to move to or from Centennial, Colorado?
You can estimate the cost of your upcoming move by asking several reputable movers to submit bids for the work. Keep in mind that local projects will typically be much less expensive than long distance jobs
Cost & Time Examples For Moving To Or From Centennial, Colorado
|To / From Centennial, CO||Distance||2 BR||3 BR||4 BR|
|Centennial, CO to Lexington, KY||1188||$2,138.40||$2,613.60||$2,851.20||$3,207.60||$3,801.60||$4,395.60|
|Stockton, CA to Centennial, CO||1223||$2,201.40||$2,690.60||$2,935.20||$3,302.10||$3,913.60||$4,525.10|
|Centennial, CO to Saint Paul, MN||937||$1,686.60||$2,061.40||$2,248.80||$2,529.90||$2,998.40||$3,466.90|
|Cincinnati, OH to Centennial, CO||1194||$2,149.20||$2,626.80||$2,865.60||$3,223.80||$3,820.80||$4,417.80|
|Centennial, CO to Pittsburgh, PA||1448||$2,606.40||$3,185.60||$3,475.20||$3,909.60||$4,633.60||$5,357.60|
|Greensboro, NC to Centennial, CO||1601||$2,881.80||$3,522.20||$3,842.40||$4,322.70||$5,123.20||$5,923.70|
|Centennial, CO to St. Louis, MO||853||$1,535.40||$1,876.60||$2,047.20||$2,303.10||$2,729.60||$3,156.10|
|Plano, TX to Centennial, CO||775||$1,395.00||$1,705.00||$1,860.00||$2,092.50||$2,480.00||$2,867.50|
|Centennial, CO to Lincoln, NE||504||$907.20||$1,108.80||$1,209.60||$1,360.80||$1,612.80||$1,864.80|
|Minneapolis, KS to Centennial, CO||445||$801.00||$979.00||$1,068.00||$1,201.50||$1,424.00||$1,646.50|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and other factors. Get a quote custom tailored to you.
- Codot Department of Transportation
- Colorado State Agencies
- Motor Vehicle Offices
- Protect Your Move
- Travel and Immigration
80015, 80121, 80016, 80155, 80111, 80112, 80161