Commercial Movers in Texas
Commercial Moving Companies TX
Texas law firms, government offices, universities, medical offices, and independent businesses all need one thing from their commercial movers – efficiency. Moving a commercial business is a complicated process; one that can disrupt the staff and their working environment for quite some time. This is exactly why Three Men And A Truck take the greatest care to ensure that the move goes smoothly, efficiently, and seamlessly. We seek to reduce your employee downtime by more than 20% during your relocation.
Three Men And A Truck has the reliable, reputable, and professional commercial movers in Texas to execute your relocation successfully. Whether it’s television studio sets moving across toward or corporate offices moving across the country, our office movers have long been the leading choice in this industry.
At Three Men And A Truck, we have over twenty years of experience with commercial relocations. Our moving specialists understand that your business comes first and we are fully prepared to provide you with the services that meet your particular needs. We offer all-inclusive business and storage solutions that accommodate your busy schedule, your budget, and your needs. Our moving services are always of the highest-quality to ensure that your office electronics, furniture, and high-value equipment are safely transported to their new destination.
Hiring Commercial Movers vs. Doing It Yourself
When you need to relocate your commercial space, you have two options for how to get the job done: hiring commercial movers or doing it yourself. The following are some of the downsides associated with opting to do the commercial relocation yourself.
Downsides to Doing It Yourself –
- Taking time from your regular business hours, resulting in possible revenue loss.
- Unforeseeable time loss.
- Special equipment is generally need to move heavy stuff.
- Packing and unpacking commercial equipment can be complicated and requires special care.
- Potential damage to your office space or equipment.
- Renting a moving truck for your commercial move is required.
- You must buy your own heavy-duty packing supplies.
- Unpredictable costs that will add up over time, especially if you are inexperienced with commercial moves.
Advantages to Hiring Commercial Movers –
- Commercial movers are experts in packing and moving commercial environments.
- You will save money on packing supplies, as your movers will come with them.
- It’s not necessary to rent a moving truck or secure insurance for it.
- Allows you the flexible to select additional services that help with the packing and unpacking of your business.
- Predictable moving time, allows you to plan for possible downtime.
- Anticipated commercial moving costs.
- Skilled commercial movers give you the peace of mind and offer a stress-free experience.
Although most businesses have the option to complete their commercial move themselves, it is never recommended. Because of all the factors that go into relocating a commercial space, you should always hire professional movers for your Texas relocation. Believe it or not, you could actually end up saving money when you hire a moving company, as doing it yourself can lead to unpredictable costs. Not to mention the potential damage to your office electronics and equipment if someone inexperienced is handling them.
How to Choose The Right Commercial Movers in Texas?
Choosing the right commercial movers in Texas can be tricky, mostly because of all the different companies that claim to be experts in the field. The following are some tips to help you weed through the possible scams and select the best commercial movers in Texas for the job.
- Do your research. It is essential that you know the background of the company you are considering. Read through reviews and seek out testimonials from their past customers. This allows you to see for yourself if you will be happy with their commercial moving services.
- Make sure the commercial mover has insurance. Since not all business operate the same, and you are moving an office, you want to make sure that you hire the right company for the job. Not only is it important to choose commercial movers that have the experience, resources, and manpower, but they must also have mover’s insurance. If you are relocating from a shared office building, this is especially required to protect all the parties involved in a move of such scale and importance.
- Know your building’s requirements. Planning is absolutely critical when moving out of an office building. This goes hand in hand with knowing the requirements of your particular building. For example, do you have to perform move out cleaning? Or, is there a certain amount of time that a moving truck can be parked out front? All of this information is vital when you’re hiring a commercial mover. It helps them be fully prepared and perform the move to the best of their ability.
- Get an estimate. Before you hire your commercial movers, make sure that you get an estimate first. Most companies will provide a moving quote free of charge. Consider gathering estimates from at least three different prospective commercial moving companies. This allows you to plan accordingly and choose a commercial mover that fits within your budget. It will also help you minimize the risk of experiencing any hidden fees.
- Ask about additional fees. Always be sure to ask about any extra fees that may not be included on the moving company’s in-house estimate. Unfortunately, there are some companies that will not disclose hidden fees until the relocation has been completed. At Three Men And A Truck, we always recommend our customers to carefully read the fine prints of their agreement and estimate.
- Hire experienced commercial movers. Many regular commercial companies will tell you that they can perform your office space move. However, that does not always mean that they have the necessary experience. Moving commercial environments requires specific skills and specialized heavy-duty commercial moving equipment. Make sure that your moving company is fully equipped to help you with everything that your commercial relocation requires.
Three Men And A Truck for Your Commercial Move
Allow Three Men And A Truck to manage every aspect of your commercial relocation while you handle business as usual. During every step of the process, we’ll engage in time-saving practices to ensure that your business doesn’t miss a beat.
Three Men And A Truck is the most respected and experienced commercial movers in Texas, offering a full range of moving services in Southlake, Austin, Fort Worth and other popular cities in Texas to fit virtually any business environment, including:
- Medical, hospital, and laboratory relocations
- Office and industrial moves
- Data centers
- Schools, libraries, and universities
- Hotels and resorts
- Restaurants, cafes, and cafeterias
- PC workstations and outlying equipment, including disconnect and reconnect services
- Museums and art galleries
Your Texas commercial move starts with obtaining an estimate from one of our moving experts. As your representative, they will break down everything on the estimate, so if the scope of your relocation changes, you can plan and budget appropriately. Your entire move is then managed by our licensed, insured, and certified crew, fully trained in the proper way to pack and load various commercial environments. Should the unexpected occur, we will always have backup trucks and drivers on hand to keep your move on schedule.
Three Men And A Truck offers the expert office moving that Texas businesses need to get back to work quickly. If commercial movers in Texas is what you require, give us a call today for your FREE estimate!