Three Men and a Truck offers high-quality moving services in East Haven, Connecticut. We assist customers with local and long distance moves.
Please contact us for any of the following:
- long distance moving
- local moving
- full-service movers
- international moving
- residential moves
- commercial moves
- corporate moving
- moving and storage
- movers and packers
- movers with a truck
- furniture moving
- military moving
- same day moving
Long distance movers in East Haven, Connecticut
The moving industry has recently received a lot of bad publicity. Some movers have taken advantage of unsuspecting consumers by raising prices when they deliver the shipment, or worse, just disappearing with the truck full of goods. You can protect yourself from these shady operators by looking out for some telltale signs of moving fraud when you search for a long distance mover:
- If the mover does not want to conduct an onsite survey of your household goods, that’s suspicious. Often the unscrupulous companies offer a low price over the phone and don’t visit the residence to examine the shipment. Then, when they load the goods, they insist that the price isn’t high enough.
- If a mover doesn’t put the estimate in writing, don’t hire them. Federal regulations require a written offer, and the rule helps protect you from fraud. Never sign a blank or incomplete document.
- Movers that demand a large deposit may be planning to disappear. Moving services are commonly paid for when the mover makes the delivery, not before the job starts. Similarly, if the company only accepts cash, be wary. A credit card transaction gives you the ability to dispute it, while cash does not.
Local moving companies in East Haven, Connecticut
Since local movers are not overseen by a federal agency (as interstate movers are), it’s up to the consumer to ensure that the mover they choose is legitimate. Most local movers are honest and hardworking, but it’s worthwhile to ask for a copy of their business license and insurance coverage. Ask how long the company has been operating, and check the Better Business Bureau website to see if other customers have left any positive or negative reviews.
How much does it cost to move to or from East Haven, Connecticut?
Moving costs vary according to several factors, including the shipment size, distance from start to finish, and factors that impact the labor required. Those factors include conditions like stairs, heavy furniture, bulky and oversized objects, and parking issues. The service level is also a price determinant since adding packing and storage increases the cost of a move. Overall, local jobs are much less expensive than most long distance moves. The most effective way to find out what your move will cost is to request estimates from several movers and then compare.
Cost & Time Examples For Moving To Or From East Haven
|To / From East Haven||Distance||2 BR||3 BR||4 BR|
|East Haven, CT to San Francisco, CA||2616||$4708,8 – $6016,8||$6801,6 – $8371,2||$8894,4 – $10464|
|Portland, OR to East Haven, CT||2477||$4458,6 – $5697,1||$6440,2 – $7926,4||$8421,8 – $9908|
|East Haven, CT to Fort Worth, TX||1466||$2638,8 – $3371,8||$3811,6 – $4691,2||$4984,4 – $5864|
|East Haven, CT to Columbus, OH||538||$968,4 – $1237,4||$1398,8 – $1721,6||$1829,2 – $2152|
|Las Vegas, NV to East Haven, CT||2282||$4107,6 – $5248,6||$5933,2 – $7302,4||$7758,8 – $9128|
|Atlanta, GA to East Haven, CT||816||$1468,8 – $1876,8||$2121,6 – $2611,2||$2774,4 – $3264|
|East Haven, CT to Kansas City, MO||1152||$2073,6 – $2649,6||$2995,2 – $3686,4||$3916,8 – $4608|
|New York City, NY to East Haven, CT||70||$126 – $161||$182 – $224||$238 – $280|
|East Haven, CT to Sacramento, CA||2549||$4588,2 – $5862,7||$6627,4 – $8156,8||$8666,6 – $10196|
|Indianapolis, IN to East Haven, CT||705||$1269 – $1621,5||$1833 – $2256||$2397 – $2820|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and other factors. Get a quote
Are You Ready To Work With Three Men And A Truck?
Fill our simple form and get your free quote in a matter of minutes. custom tailored to you.
- Connecticut Movers and Moving
- Your Rights and Responsibilites When You Move
- Protect Your Move
- Travel and Immigration