Do you need local movers in Fort Wayne? Or are you planning a long-distance move from or to Summit City? We at Three Men and a Truck are leaders in the moving business, and always ready to tackle any kind of move, whether you need to relocate your home or your business.
Read on to find out what we do, how to plan your move, and what are some of the main things to consider first.
Long Distance Moving Companies
Are you moving long-distance to or from the Fort Wayne area? Contact Three Men and a Truck to get a quote and to start the moving process right away.
Here are the benefits of hiring a top moving company like Three Men and a truck for your long-distance Fort Wayne move:
- Years of experience – our 20 years of experience have taught us what are the best options for each move, and allowed us to grow our business. We now cater to private customers and businesses across the country, with successful results each time;
- Favorable prices: hiring a professional company can get you a better price for a move, thanks to the efficiency and expertise they have.
- Reliable moving services: your belongings will arrive at their destination unharmed and you can get insurance for guaranteed peace of mind during the move;
- High-quality service from A to Z: whether you need a quote, a full-service move, or basic transportation, our services are reliable and never compromise on the quality.
A local move around the Fort Wayne area is something we do daily, and we are the best ones for the job. You don’t have to stress about your move, make it fast and effective by hiring Three Men and a Truck.
Here is an extensive list of the services we offer for our private and business customers:
- Long-distance moving
- Local moving
- International moving
- Residential moves
- Commercial moves
- Moving and storage
- Movers and packers
- Movers with a truck
- Furniture moving
- Military moving
Whether you need a local or a long-distance move, contact Three Men and a Truck as soon as you know the date and the basic details of your relocation. You will get a reliable free quote and we will make sure that every detail of the service is known to you and best fit for your situation.
Cost & Time Examples For Moving To Or From Fort Wayne
|To / From Fort Wayne||Distance||2 BR||3 BR||4 BR|
|Fort Wayne, IN to San Francisco, CA||1988||$3578,4 – $4572,4||$5168,8 – $6361,6||$6759,2 – $7952|
|Portland, OR to Fort Wayne, IN||1895||$3411 – $4358,5||$4927 – $6064||$6443 – $7580|
|Fort Wayne, IN to Fort Worth, TX||884||$1591,2 – $2033,2||$2298,4 – $2828,8||$3005,6 – $3536|
|Fort Wayne, IN to Columbus, OH||136||$244,8 – $312,8||$353,6 – $435,2||$462,4 – $544|
|Las Vegas, NV to Fort Wayne, IN||1646||$2962,8 – $3785,8||$4279,6 – $5267,2||$5596,4 – $6584|
|Atlanta, GA to Fort Wayne, IN||508||$914,4 – $1168,4||$1320,8 – $1625,6||$1727,2 – $2032|
|Fort Wayne, IN to Kansas City, MO||517||$930,6 – $1189,1||$1344,2 – $1654,4||$1757,8 – $2068|
|New York City, NY to Fort Wayne, IN||582||$1047,6 – $1338,6||$1513,2 – $1862,4||$1978,8 – $2328|
|Fort Wayne, IN to Sacramento, CA||1923||$3461,4 – $4422,9||$4999,8 – $6153,6||$6538,2 – $7692|
|Denver, CO to Fort Wayne, IN||1046||$1882,8 – $2405,8||$2719,6 – $3347,2||$3556,4 – $4184|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and other factors. Get a quote
Are You Ready To Work With Three Men And A Truck?
Fill our simple form and get your free quote in a matter of minutes. custom tailored to you.
Fort Wayne, Indiana includes ZIP codes:
46801, 46802, 46803, 46804, 46805, 46806, 46807, 46808, 46809, 46814, 46815, 46816, 46818, 46819, 46825, 46835, 46845, 46850, 46851, 46852, 46853, 46854, 46855, 46856, 46857, 46858, 46859, 46860, 46861, 46862, 46863, 46864, 46865, 46866, 46867, 46868, 46869, 46885, 46895, 46896, 46897, 46898, 46899
Frequently Asked Questions
How Accurate Are Your Moving Estimates and Are They Considered Final?
Only after a thorough examination of various aspects, such as current fuel prices, insurance policy trends, peak season availability, the binding or non-binding nature of the quotation, and so on, is your estimate considered final.
After you choose our estimate generation service, we will contact you with a highly personalized, no-obligation quote that is over 90% accurate to assure you of our commitment to assist you.
The final bill, however, may only be presented following the on-site evaluation to ensure that your physical criteria are met.
What’s the Best Time to Move to Fort Wayne, Indiana, and How Far Ahead Should I Plan My Move?
Avoid the coldest months of January and February when relocating to Fort Wayne, opting instead for the warmer months of July. Rainy seasons should be avoided because the area is prone to flooding.
You should relocate on a weekday so that you have enough time to settle in during the weekend. Packing should begin 2-3 weeks before a local move and 4-6 weeks before a long-distance move into the city.
I Don’t Have Enough Boxes to Package Up My Belongings. Where Can I Find Moving Boxes in Fort Wayne?
Three Men And A Truck offers a wide range of packaging products that you will need throughout your move, including different utility boxes, bubble wrap, foam, tapes, and more, so you won’t have to go to many stores to get everything you need.
Additionally, here are some of the best Google rated packaging supply companies in Fort Wayne:
● D&M Enterprises dba Custom Poly Packaging
● Brown Industrial Packaging, Inc.
● The UPS Store
● Inner Pack Inc: +1 260-373-0077
● Kelly Box & Packaging Corporation
Who Regulates Moving Companies in Fort Wayne, Indiana, and Where Can I Verify a Movers’ License?
In Fort Wayne, the Indiana Department of Revenue (Safety and Insurance Department) regulates moving firms. All companies must have a federal and state license, which you should check if it is not shown on their website or quotation.
All service providers are free to charge whatever they want as long as they stay within the state’s tariff. For commercial registration, interstate vehicles must have a US DOT (United States Department of Transportation) number.
In Indiana, there are also the following verification organizations:
● Indiana Household Movers and Warehousemen’s Association
● Better Business Bureau of Indiana
● Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration;
● US Department of Transportation;
● American Moving & Storage Association;
● Protect Your Move (Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration).
Is There Anything That a Moving Crew Won’t Accept to Load?
Due to state and federal regulations, we limit the goods we pack in that we believe may be harmful or legally problematic during the transfer.
Some of the general categories are:
● Hazardous materials: chemicals, inflammable substances, acids, car batteries;
● Legally restricted items: arms & ammunition, specific medications;
● Perishables: frozen food, plants, produce;
● Animals: livestock or pets;
● Personal items: sentimental antiques, passports, bank cards.
I Want to Add/Remove Some Services Before Moving Day. Is That Possible?
We want to make this process as stress-free as possible, so if you forget something, we will be there to help.
However, if a material requires special packing due to its fragility or another cause, we will have to charge you extra for the service or, in the event of a shortage of materials, will have to refuse to provide it.
What Documents Do I Need to Have on Me on the Day of the Move?
This is a typical checklist you might use to plan what to bring with you on moving day:
● Quotation (Binding or Non-binding);
● The contract;
● The United States Postal Service change of address;
● Insurance papers;
● Inventory list of all the valuables.