Jacksonville to Atlanta Moving Companies
You’ve lived in Jacksonville for some time, but now it is time to move on. Next stop, Atlanta: a place that holds so much promise. However, moving from state to state can be very complicated – especially when you have a lot of stuff to transport. So, what do you do in that case? Well, the answer is quite simple: you get the best Jacksonville cross-country movers to get the job done.
Types of Moving Companies
When moving, there are several types that you may go for, depending on where and how you are planning on doing the move:
- Local Moves: Usually transporting over a distance of 100 miles, they are only a good option if you are in the same city or state. They are not too good of a choice if you are moving to Atlanta from Jacksonville, so you aren’t going to use local moving companies in Florida here.
- Interstate Movers: If you are moving from one state to the other, interstate movers are the best choice. These are the ones you want to go for if you are moving to Atlanta.
- International Movers: If you are moving to another country, best international movers are the choice to go. Unless you are planning to make a detour through another country, you won’t need international movers to move to Atlanta.
- Truck Rentals: Most likely the cheapest option, this will only put a truck at your disposal. You’ll be the one responsible for the packing and the loading.
- Commercial Movers: Office equipment needs special care, something that commercial movers can handle. These office movers will ensure that your equipment gets from Jacksonville to Atlanta in one piece.
Depending on what you are planning to transport, your best choices here would be interstate movers or commercial movers.
How Much Does It Cost to Move from Jacksonville to Atlanta
How much does it cost for movers to move you? You have 345 miles to go from Jacksonville to Atlanta, which means you’ll have to pay anything from $2,500 to $7,200 based on the average hourly rate for movers. This will depend on many things such as the size of your cargo, your moving date, whether you need packing or not, and any other additions.
Tips for Hiring the Best Moving Company
There’s a long way between Jacksonville and Atlanta, which is why you need to make sure that you only hire the best people for the job. Here are some tips for you to find the top long-distance movers.
- Ask for In-Home Surveys
Movers can give an average cost online, yes, but the best way to get an accurate estimate is to have them come to your home – to have them see your belongings. This way, there will be a much smaller error margin and you can get an accurate estimate cost for movers to pack and move.
- Careful of Red Flags
Always be very careful of red flags when hiring apartment movers. For example, if they ask for a large deposit right away, steer clear of them. The best movers won’t ask for deposits, and if they do, it’s a small one.
- Check for Insurance
They make have the best drives out there, but you never know what’s going to happen on the road. This is why you need to ensure you hire a company that is also insured.