Three Men and a Truck is a high-quality, value-oriented moving company in Bowling Green, Kentucky. We assist residential, commercial, and specialty customers in completing long distance and local moves. Our diligent crews work hard to meet their needs, and we want to be your mover, too. Please contact us when you need any of these services:
- long distance moving
- local moving
- full-service movers
- international moving
- residential moves
- commercial moves
- corporate moving
- moving and storage
- movers and packers
- movers with a truck
- furniture moving
- military moving
- same day moving
Long distance Bowling Green, Kentucky movers
When you are planning your long distance move to or from Bowling Green, Kentucky, one of the key tasks to complete is selecting a moving company. However, if you don’t move often, you may be unsure how to evaluate movers, so Three Men and a Truck offers you some tips to help:
- Verify that the movers you are considering are registered with FMCSA. That’s the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration, the agency that oversees interstate moving companies. You can check the FMCSA website to ensure that the mover is registered, and review their safety record and complaint history.
- Good movers will gladly agree to conduct an onsite survey of the shipment. This step is the best way for the company to assess the job’s scope, and FMCSA also requires it before a mover can submit an estimate for the work. Be suspicious of a mover that wants to give you a price without seeing what you need to move.
Local moving companies in Bowling Green, Kentucky
Personal referrals are one of the best ways to find a mover for your local relocation in Bowling Green, Kentucky. If you don’t have access to any recommendations, then ask the movers you are interviewing for a list of references. Talk to their recent customers about their service. Also, check the Better Business Bureau for independent ratings and reviews. Finally, ask the mover for documentation of their license and insurance coverage.
Always get a written estimate, and ask about any fees that they may charge in addition to the hourly price. It’s best to compare estimates from several movers before choosing.
How much will it cost to move to or from Bowling Green, Kentucky?
Moving costs are based on the shipment’s size and the trip’s distance. As a result, local jobs are almost always priced lower than long distance moves. Other factors that can increase the cost of moving include:
- The layout of the home, including stairs, long driveways, and parking issues
- Assembly and disassembly of furniture and appliances
- Requested services like packing, crating, and storage
- Moving of bulky and oversized objects
Cost & Time Examples For Moving To Or From Bowling Green
|To / From Bowling Green||Distance||2 BR||3 BR||4 BR|
|Bowling Green, KY to Washington D.C||542||$2,664 – $3,358||$3,976 – $5,295||$5,295 – $7,698|
|Chicago, IL to Bowling Green, KY||341||$2,374 – $2,980||$3,521 – $4,676||$4,676 – $6,775|
|Bowling Green, KY to Seattle, WA||1950||$4,490 – $5,736||$6,844 – $9,194||$9,194 – $13,521|
|Bowling Green, KY to Boston, MA||894||$3,190 – $4,043||$4,803 – $6,419||$6,419 – $9,379|
|Austin, TX to Bowling Green, KY||797||$3,008 – $3,805||$4,514 – $6,024||$6,024 – $8,783|
|Atlanta, GA to Bowling Green, KY||251||$2275 – $2,851||$3,363 – $4,460||$4,460 – $6,447|
|Bowling Green, KY to Philadelphia, PA||643||$2,808 – $3,545||$4,202 – $5,601||$5,601 – $8,155|
|Las Vegas, NV to Bowling Green, KY||1588||$3,989 – $5,084||$6,056 – $8,121||$8,121 – $11,914|
|Bowling Green, KY to San Antonio, TX||868||$3,157 – $3,999||$4,747 – $6,341||$6,341 – $9,257|
|Minneapolis, MN to Bowling Green, KY||654||$2,879 – $3,637||$4,313 – $5,752||$5,752 – $8,380|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and other factors. Get a quote custom tailored to you.
Are You Ready to Work with Three Men and a Truck?
Fill our simple form and get your free quote in a matter of minutes.
- Kentucky, KY
- Visit Kentucky
- Kentucky Relocation Assistance
- Protect Your Move
- Travel and Immigration
- How to change your mailing address and utility services
42101, 42103, 42104