Maryland Office Movers
MD Office Moving Companies Near You
Planning an office move often starts out exciting. Especially when you picture the finished product of all your employees working and thriving in a brand new, perfectly organized office space. However, the panic begins to set in when you realize that you need to figure out how to properly prepare your office for a relocation. Commercial moves generally involve a lot of moving parts, both literally and figuratively. While you obviously need to move all of the physical stuff, you also need to consider your employees’ happiness, possible downtime, and adjustment periods.
In order to ensure the most efficient office move, you need to choose the right office movers. After all, your moving company and their crew is that will define your move. Whether your business is moving across town, or on the other side of the country, the commercial movers at Three Men And A Truck are fully equipped to manage even the most complex office relocations. Our Maryland office movers have completed hundreds of moves for small businesses and large corporations alike, with the same level of dedication to client satisfaction. When you partner with us, you’ll enjoy the full benefits of our highly-trained staff, top of the line moving equipment, and latest technology to ensure that your office move is done with the least amount of downtime possible so you and your team can get back to work.
Hiring Your Maryland Office Movers
Hiring a professional moving company is one of the most crucial tasks to relocation a business. Thankfully, there are plenty of great Maryland movers who specialize in office moves. Just like any other traditional household relocation, it’s important to ensure that the company you select is reliable and you are receiving the best services for the price. Do plenty of research, ask lots of questions, and request in-office estimates to better assess your specific moving situation.
Here are some questions to ask to help you pinpoint the right moving company for your office move:
- Flexibility – If you need the movers to stay late or arrive early, will they be able to accommodate without any added fees?
- Cost structure – Does the company charge per hour or per job?
- Reviews, testimonials, and reliability – What do their past customers say about their services?
- Services included – What’s all included? And, do they help pack or clean up afterwards?
Pro Tip: Your best bet is to try to select a company that includes everything – the packing supplies, trucks, cleanup etc. This well guarantee that most seamless and efficient office move possible.
At Three Men And A Truck, our Maryland office movers offer the following commercial moving services and benefits:
- FREE consultation and written moving cost estimate
- Full-service packing by our team of professional packers
- Custom crating and rigging to fit your needs
- Installation of modular furniture – disassembly/reassembly
- Management and oversight of your entire move from start to finish
- Work will all property management sites to obtain the necessary permits
- Storage services – short and long term
- Space planning services
- Meet with outside vendors and employees to ensure they are prepared for the relocation
- All-inclusive moving rate
Three Men And A Truck is a full-service moving company. We can do all of the packing, loading, unloading, and unpacking for you. Or, we can create a personalized moving plan for your commercial relocation that fits your particular needs and situation.
Tips for a Successful Maryland Office Move
Hiring a reliable and experience office moving company is only part of the process. If you need to relocate your commercial space, follow these tips for a successful Maryland office move:
- Begin the planning process as early as possible. When it comes to commercial relocations, starting the planning process early is crucial. Otherwise, you may find yourself scrambling at the last time, resulting in significant downtime and loss of revenue. Develop a plan for how you’ll get everything moved to your new location and draft a blueprint for where everything will go in the new space. This will help you and your movers achieve a seamless relocation. Your moving experts can also assist you in the planning process.
- Assign employees the task of packing their own desk. Although you may have your moving company handle the large items, you can save money and help ease the process along by making everyone responsible for their own space. Give your staff ample heads up and let them know the date and time that they’ll need to have their desk packed up by.
- Don’t neglect I.T. One of the primary complications with moving to a new office space is managing the disconnection and reconnection of all your tech. As soon as you find out the date of your relocation, ask your I.T. department to come up a plan for safely and efficiently transferring your business’ technical equipment. This includes servers, phones, computers, in addition to your internet and data plans. Moving technical equipment is a major undertaking and one that generally cannot be outsourced to your office movers. It is absolutely crucial that your team gets ahead of this part of the moving process.
- Understand the rules of your building. This step is critical for determining all of the logistics on moving day. What are the rules in your building related to relocations? Can you only move during non-business hours and do you need to put in a request to use your building’s service elevator? All of these rules can be provided by your building management. This is essential knowledge for both you and your moving company.
- Make sure that all of the items will fit. In the most ideal situation, you would have chosen a new office location that will accommodate all of your company’s existing furniture and tech. However, if you’re unsure about some of your larger items you should take down the dimensions and make sure that they will fit in your new space. This will save you a lot of time, energy, and money in avoiding having to transport any items that simply will not fit.
- Move non-essentials yourself first. You can help simplify moving day a bit by transporting some of the smaller items yourself beforehand. Things like plants and bulk office supplies are easy enough to move on your own and will make the whole moving process go by much faster. Provided that you have an overlap in timing with your new lease, consider relocating some non-essentials before moving day.
Stress-Free Maryland Office Moving with Three Men And A Truck
We understand that you have many choices for Maryland office movers. However, our full-service moving company offers an array of relocation services to fit your business’ individual needs. No move is too big or too small for our Maryland office movers. With over twenty years of experience in the moving industry, we have the knowledge to safely and efficiently relocate any business, regardless of the size.
If it’s Maryland office movers you require, look no further than Three Men And A Truck. We take pride in our work so you can always expect first-rate service, at the best price in Maryland! Give us a call today at (888) 908-6496 for your FREE office relocation estimate.