Three Men and a Truck is recognized as a high-quality, affordable mover in Clovis, New Mexico. Our experienced crews work hard to serve residential and commercial customers making long distance and local moves. If you want the best service in the industry, please call us. We offer these services:
- Long-distance moving
- Local moving
- Full-service movers
- International moving
- Residential moves
- Commercial moves
- Moving and storage
- Movers and packers
- Movers with a truck
- Furniture moving
- Military moving
Long distance Clovis, New Mexico movers
If you are planning a long distance move to or from Clovis, New Mexico, but you are unsure how to evaluate movers, Three Men and a Truck wants to help. We have some tips from the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration to help you identify the best mover for your project.
- Limit your search to movers that register with FMCSA. This action is required by federal regulations for all interstate movers and moving brokers, and compliance demonstrates that the mover is licensed and insured. The website has safety data for registered movers, plus information about any customer complaints that have been filed.
- Ask several registered movers to submit written estimates based on a visual survey of your shipment. The onsite inspection is a key part of the assessment and is also required by FMCSA to ensure accurate rate quotes. The bid should indicate whether it is binding (that’s a fixed price) or nonbinding (that means the price may increase if the mover underestimated the weight). It’s simpler to compare quotes if they are the same type.
Local moving companies in Clovis, New Mexico
Local movers in Clovis, New Mexico, don’t need to register with FMCSA unless they also work on interstate jobs, as some do. If the company is exclusively focused on intrastate activity, it only needs to file a tariff with the New Mexico Public Regulation Commission. The tariff is a list of policies and rates. Because local movers aren’t as closely supervised, make sure that you ask for a copy of their business license and insurance coverage. Also, check the Better Business Bureau site for customer reviews and ratings.
How much will it cost to move to or from Clovis, New Mexico?
The cost of a move depends on the following:
- The distance from the start to the destination (which is why local moves typically cost less)
- The shipment size (expressed as a weight for a long distance move or hours needed for a local job)
- Labor requirements. Some logistics in the home, like stairs, parking, and steep driveways, can increase the labor.
- Services. Packing, crating, moving bulky objects, assembling and disassembling furniture, and storage will increase the overall price of a move.
Cost & Time Examples For Moving To Or From Clovis, NM
|To / From Clovis||Distance||2 BR||3 BR||4 BR|
|Clovis, NM to Anderson, SC||1168 miles||$2621 – $3574||$4420 – $6220||$6220 – $9520|
|Reading, OH to Clovis, NM||1089 miles||$2507 – $3425||$4241 – $5977||$5977 – $9159|
|Clovis, NM to Worland, WY||705 miles||$2097 – $2891||$3596 – $5099||$5099 – $7844|
|Keene, NH to Clovis, NM||1758 miles||$3356 – $4532||$5578 – $7796||$7796 – $11879|
|Clovis, NM to Young, AZ||452 miles||$1654 – $2313||$2900 – $4152||$4152 – $6429|
|Perkins, GA to Clovis, NM||1228 miles||$2900 – $4084||$4934 – $6934||$7000 – $10628|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and other factors. Get a quote custom-tailored to you
88101, 88102, 88103