Three Men and a Truck is a high-quality, value-driven mover in Warminster, Pennsylvania. Our professional crews work diligently to assist residential and commercial customers with their local and long distance moves. We offer various moving services, so please contact us for any of the following:
- long distance moving
- local moving
- full-service movers
- international moving
- residential moves
- commercial moves
- corporate moving
- moving and storage
- movers and packers
- movers with a truck
- furniture moving
- military moving
- same day moving
Long distance Warminster, Pennsylvania movers
Are you looking for a moving company to handle your long distance relocation to or from Warminster, Pennsylvania? If so, your search has probably resulted in you being contacted by some moving brokers offering to help you find the right mover. However, before you agree, you should consider the rules that apply to brokers.
- Brokers can offer estimates for interstate moves for movers with which they have a written agreement. However, both the broker and the mover must be registered with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (known as FMCSA) so watch out for unregistered brokers.
- Either the broker or the moving company must conduct a visual examination of the household goods you plan to ship before they submit an estimate (unless you waive the requirement.) The estimate must be written and must include the mover’s tariff (a list of the moving company’s policies and prices).
- Keep in mind that a broker does not move your goods, so be sure that you have the contact information for the mover that has agreed to do the work, not just the broker. Sometimes problems occur when the mover gets a better paying offer from another source, and you are stuck with no moving company.
Local moving companies in Warminster, Pennsylvania
Local moves are usually defined as under 100 miles and those that don’t cross a state line. If a moving company works just on that kind of job, they don’t need to register with FMCSA. They will be registered with the Pennsylvania Public Utilities Commission, but it is your responsibility as a consumer to check their credentials carefully. We recommend the following when you are choosing a local mover in Warminster:
- Review their business license and insurance coverage
- Obtain references from recent customers and ask about their service
- Visit their facility
- Check for reviews on the Better Business Bureau website
How much will it cost to move to or from Warminster, Pennsylvania?
Experts recommend that you compare estimates from several reputable movers before selecting one. This step will help you engage a good company, but it will also help ensure that you don’t overpay. The cost of a move depends mainly on the shipment size and the trip’s distance, but other factors impact the overall cost as well.
Cost & Time Examples For Moving To Or From Warminster
|To / From Warminster||Distance||2 BR||3 BR||4 BR|
|Warminster, PA to Aliso Viejo, CA||2376 miles||$4,801 – $6,104||$7,451 – $9,995||$9,995 – $14,673|
|Warminster, PA to McAllen, TX||1642 miles||$3,832 – $5,071||$6,082 – $8,130||$8,130 – $11,681|
|Warminster, PA to Mandan, ND||1363 miles||$3,473 – $4,503||$5,418 – $7,462||$7,462 – $10,733|
|Wilsonville, OR to Warminster, PA||2407 miles||$4,814 – $6,350||$7,527 – $10,134||$10,134 – $15,028|
|Jackson, NJ to Warminster, PA||39 miles||$1,768 – $2,094||$2,378 – $3,098||$3,098 – $4,382|
|Fort Collins, CO to Warminster, PA||1572 miles||$3,835 – $4,845||$5,832 – $7,927||$7,927 – $11,581|
|Warminster, PA to Bristol, CT||150 miles||$1,947 – $2,354||$2,808 – $3,779||$3,779 – $5,234|
|Warminster, PA to Fort Collins, CO||1570 miles||$3,735 – $4,845||$5,832 – $7,827||$7,827 – $11,581|
|Cambridge, MD to Warminster, PA||126 miles||$1,977 – $2,263||$2,698 – $3,528||$3,528 – $5,017|
|Tucson, AZ to Warminster, PA||2056 miles||$4,516 – $5,601||$6,743 – $9,166||$9,166 – $13,429|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and other factors. Get a quote custom tailored to you.
- Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration
- Household Movers Information
- Pennsylvania Moving Regulations
- Protect Your Move
- How to change your mailing address and utility services