Preparing for our San Francisco Movers and a Truck Team
Moving to a new location can be an exciting time. It’s like finishing a good book and then closing the cover only to pull another outstanding book off the shelf. You’re going to be starting over in a new area or city, meeting new people, and exploring new places for the first time. Unfortunately, the emotional and physical strain, as well as the stress can quickly ruin this exciting time in your life unless you hire the movers and a truck services in San Francisco provided by Three Men And A Truck.
Whether you’re just moving to a new neighborhood or relocating to the opposite coast, we understand how stressful a time this can be. We know you have other important things to deal with in life and stressing out or worrying about this monumental event shouldn’t be part of that. We’ll shoulder your burden and alleviate your stress so you can focus on your family as well as your job or business. As your relocation experts, you can always depend on us to get the job done quickly, efficiently, and affordably.
What do our movers and a truck services in San Francisco include?
Three Men And A Truck has long been recognized as one of the premier moving companies in the Bay Area. With over 50 years of industry experience and expertise, we provide the most extensive range of moving services for commercial and residential customers alike. Whether you’re moving locally or long-distance, we want you to be confident that you’ve hired the movers and a truck service in San Francisco for the job. As full-service movers, we offer the following:
- local and long-distance moving services for home and office
- furniture disassembly and reassembly
- packing and unpacking
- furniture wrapping
- special handling of high-value items
- loading and unloading of our moving truck
- transporting your furniture and belongings to your new location
When everything is unloaded and in your new home or office, we’ll even help dispose of the moving debris and used packing materials. We are committed to helping you with the move and will ensure that your satisfaction is guaranteed.
What steps should you take to prepare for moving day?
Let’s assume that you’ve booked your relocation date with our movers and a truck San Francisco services. So, what’s next on your moving agenda? It’s important that you’re fully prepared when moving day arrives. Here are some tips that Three Men And A Truck has for ensuring that you’re prepared when the big day arrives:
- Start cleaning – 3 to 4 weeks prior to moving day, start preparing for your move by tackling one cleaning job each day. For example, start packing up your bedroom by cleaning out your closet and drawers of any items that won’t be moving with you.
- Purchase your moving and packing supplies – unless you request that we supply them, you’ll want to purchase items such as boxes, bubble wrap, wrapping paper, and packing tape. Don’t forget the Sharpies for labeling.
- Label boxes – unless Three Men And A Truck is doing the packing, start labeling your boxes according to the room the items belong in. Write directions such as “FRAGILE”, “LOAD LAST”, “UNPACK FIRST”, etc. where applicable.
- Check in with Three Men And A Truck – contact us to review the plan and schedule for moving day. Make sure that you and the representative handling your move both have all important contact information.
- Prep your appliances – most moving companies won’t disconnect anything attached to a major utility and our movers and a truck team in San Francisco is no exception. Having these disconnected a day or so in advance will ensure you’re ready on moving day.
- Gather up all important documents and paperwork – items such as auto insurance and registration, birth certificates, medical records, lease or mortgage documents for both addresses, etc. should be packed together and kept in a safe place.
- Pack a “1st night” box – this should be a “LOAD LAST” box and will contain those must-have items for the first night in your new apartment or home such as:
- blankets, pillows, sheets, and towels
- cleaning supplies
- first aid kit
- new shower curtain
- toilet paper
Additionally, if you have children and pets, have a plan in place to keep them occupied and out of the way when our movers and a truck team in San Francisco is working. Our team works quickly and efficiently to go about helping you pack and move. For more information about our relocation services and preparing for moving day, contact us today. Additionally, our business representatives are available to assist you with any questions or clarifications that you may need.