Cross State Movers
Cross State Moving Companies
Are you planning an upcoming long distance relocation? If so, it’s always recommended to hire professional long distance moving company to assist you – especially when you’re moving to across the country or state.
Moving companies come in different varieties based on the distance traveled and the goods you want to move. Whether local moves or long distance moves, movng can be stressful, exhausting, and demanding enough as it is without all the added strain of relocating out of state.
From packing up your whole life to finding the ideal home, interstate moves come with their own unique list of challenges, obligations, and moving parts, hence the interstate moving services are one too many.
With that said, unless you have the help of friends and family and feel like you’re up for this major endeavor, it’s best to look into placing your upcoming move in the hands of professional cross country movers.
In this context, Three Men And A Truck is a full service long distance company you can always go for. It’s a full service moving company with all the right equipment to offer a wide range of moving services to home owners and coporate businesses alike. We are the best low-cost long distance moving company operating across the United States.
What is Cross State Long Distance Moving?
Cross country moving, or more commonly referred to as an interstate or long distance move, is essentially a relocation that occurs from one U.S. state to another. Long distance moving always tends to be expensive and stressful.
With this type of move, your household or business goods will cross state lines – hence the name “cross country” moving. Therefore, any move that crosses state lines at any point can be considered a cross state move. A kind of long distance move, an interstate move means you’re traveling from one state to another
Interstate moving is often confused with intrastate moving which, on the other hand, involves moving items within the same state. Because of the increased fuel and labor costs, cross country moves tend to cost more than both local and intrastate moves. In most cases, your cross country moving company has to go through multiple toll booths which adds the travel expenses.
Even if your interstate relocation is relatively short, your cross state movers are still required to have a USDOT number. This number is issued by the United State Department of Transportation and is a great way to help verify the reliability, experience, and skill of an interstate moving company.
Choosing Cross Country Movers
A long distance move can be a big challenge, especially when you’re moving across the country. When you need to relocate your home or business, your first consideration is the origin location and the destination location. A move from California to Nevada, for example, indicates the need for a professional cross country mover with interstate moving experience.
In many cases, you’ll also want to consult with your cross country movers for storage solutions, if needed. This is common when there are delays regarding inspections or finalizing paperwork for home buyers. It may also occur with industrial and commercial businesses who need to carry out a long distance move and the new facility may not be cleared yet for occupancy.
A professional moving company can be expensive, but it offers stress free moving no matter the distance. Regardless of your specific interstate moving needs, you should choose your cross country movers based on their years of experience, customer service reputation, and the ease of acquiring a moving estimate.
If you’re looking for a cheap cross country moving company, Three Men And A Truck may be the one you should contact. We are the best long distance movers and can take care of all your moving needs.
One of the Leading in Interstate Moving Companies
When finding the best interstate moving companies, we understand that you have many options to choose from. Long distance moves require special preparation. For example, you may need storage services for items that you don’t want to carry along to your destination. Then, there’s more to it.
Fortunately, Three Men And A Truck meets all the necessary qualifications for reputable and reliable long distance movers. With over two decades of experience, a reputation for exceptional customer service and professionalism, and extensive knowledge of cross state relocations and regulations, Three Men And A Truck delivers the assurance of an effortless move.
With us, you will enjoy the convenience of free, simple, accurate and affordable cross country moving estimates. That way, there are never any surprises, you know exactly what your move is going to cost, and you can budget accordingly. Whether your cross state move is residential or commercial, you’ll receive a moving coordinator to help you with every step of the process.
Tips for a Successful Cross State Move
Choosing the right moving company and the services you need for your interstate moves are just a piece of the puzzle. To ensure that your move goes as smooth as possible, follow these tips:
- Don’t wait for the moving day: If you’re moving across the country, you have to prepare for it weeks before the moving day.
- Declutter and purge: Generally speaking, the more stuff you have, the more it’ll cost to move it. So, to save money and make your cross state move more efficient, cut down on the number of things you need to move. Go through your home and sell or donate the items you no longer need or use. Not only does this lower your cost of moving, the extra cash you could make on selling your stuff will certainly come in handy during a cross state move.
- Organize and itemize. Roughly six to eight weeks before your cross state move, you can start packing up the items that you won’t need until after your move – including decorative items, photo albums, books, and off-season clothing. Label each box with the corresponding contents and room. Doing this task in advance will help you determine what additional materials and boxes that you’ll need. Or, you can choose our fragile only packing to make sure your possessions stay safe.
- Clean your old home and prepare for your new one. Before you vacate, make sure to hire junk removal services to leave the place clean and tidy. About four weeks out from your move, arrange for your cable and utilities to be turned off in your old home and switched over to your new home. Make sure you also do some deep cleaning as you pack – especially if you rent to ensure you get your deposit back. Before moving, you may need our cleaning services to make sure the next tenants face no hygeine issues.
- Transfer mail and close necessary accounts. About a week or two before your move, you’ll want to start canceling your local gym membership and other applicable memberships and accounts. You should also submit a change of address with the post office to ensure that your mail gets forwarded to your new home.
- Pack valuables and take them with you. Of all the processes, the packing process is more frustrating than others. For items that are small, valuable, or very fragile, pack them carefully and, if possible, take them with you in the car to your new home. Or you can try our full service packing among many others.
A cross state relocation is no time to put off tasks until the very last minute. The tips outlined above should help you organize and plan out your moving tasks and a more manageable and systematic manner.
Choosing the Right Interstate Movers
The US moving industry offers a plethora of options. Here are some of the leading van lines and long distance moving companies:
- North American Van Lines: North American Van lines is a trusted name in the US moving industry.
- Allied Van Lines: Allied van lines are also one of the leading service providers in the country.
- United Van Lines: United Van lines are quite popular because of their services.
- Atlas Van Lines: Atlas van lines offer a long fleet of moving vehicles.
All of these are the long distance movers, but whether any of the moving company meets your actual cost requirements or not depends on the distance traveled and the things you want to move. The actual cost of moving depends on multiple factors, such as:
- Packing process: Number of items and their packing requirements.
- The moving company: Long distance mover or local mover – and their charges; long distance moving usually costs higher than local moves.
- Moving distance: local or long distance moves.
- The relocation area: moving companies also consider the area where you want to move to. This is why, sometimes a local move can go beyond your average cost.
- Labor requirements: Loading/unloading and distance covered by laborers also affects the cost of moving.
- Moving truck: The moving truck comes in different sizes. You can choose a small moving truck if the number of items is low. Also, a small moving truck will be handy if you’re moving across the street. However, you may need a bigger vehicle or freight trailer to carry your belongings across the state lines in one go.
- Temporary storage: This is a common requirement for cross country moving. If there are items that you don’t want to carry, you may need temporary storage services for them.
In short, a long distance move comes with a long list of requirements you outght to fulfill. But don’t fret just now, as you may have a full service moving company that can take care of your needs by providing you a budget as close to your moving cost. We know how to make your move cost effective.
How To Hire the Right Moving Company? Considerations
Don’t just fall for the cheapest cross country movers you came across. Instead, you should choose a moving company that knows how to make your move stress free. Therefore, while searching for moving companies, take all the necessary precautions beforehand. Here are some considerations:
- The moving industry is full of local movers right now. The problem is, there’s no regulating authority to control them, but that’s not the case with State to state movers. So, before hiring a mover, do your research.
- State to state moves require a registered mover. The good thing is that all long distance movers are listed, so hiring them would make your move safe and secure. Interstate movers are registered on FMCSA, an agency that ensures safe moving.
- Each long distance moving company (or short distance company) offers its own set of moving services. Full service moving can be expensive but you don’t have to do anything. So, choose your desired moving services wisely.
- Check their average rating in local and interstate listings to make sure you’re getting the best in the business.
- Ask relevant questions and see if they have good customer service.
- Take recommendations from your friends and neighbors who’ve just used cross country movers or a local moving service.
The list of precautions can go on, and on… so, it’s better to wrap it up with the best full service movers that will not only offer quality service but also meet your moving budget.
Want the Best Long Distance Mover in Town?
Cross country moves are challenging if you don’t know the right company. If you need more help, you can always count on the moving experts at Three Men And A Truck to make your move a more streamlined and less stressful process. Whether it is about moving intrastate or beyond state lines, you can count on us.
Contact the best interstate moving company today to receive your free quote for cross state movers in your area and find out how you could save 20% on your upcoming relocation!
Why Choose Three Men And A Truck for Your Local or Interstate Move
Three Men And A Truck is one of the best long distance moving companies around. Three Men And A Truck is a Better Business Bureau registered firm. With our expertise, we can make it a successful move.
What do we offer?
As the best long distance moving company with lots of happy customers residing in different states, we offer a wide range of moving services to satisfy you.
Free-of-Cost Moving Estimate
We can offer you a free rough estimate before visiting your location. We can calculate your average cost for the upcoming interstate move. At the same time, our complete in home estimate will be as close to your budget as possible.
Wide Range of Services
Three Men And A Truck offers specialized services, from packing to unpacking. You can use our free moving boxes to pack your items. Also, if you need the first night box checklist, we can help you with that. You also have partial packing options, but then the moving insurance will only apply to goods that we packed.
Experience and Trained Staff
We have a trained staff for home and corporate relocation. This is the reason why our moving company has got an excellent track record that might satisfy you. While working with us, don’t expect anything less than a quality service.
Free Moving Containers
You may need to contact a container company to rent a moving container. But if you let us handle the job, you don’t have to do anything. We can move all your belongings without any stress.
It doesn’t really matter how much stuff you want to move; we’ve got you covered! Depending on the items you have, You’ll get a reasonably priced freight trailer.
If you’re packing stuff all by yourself, or if it you have a one room appartment, then storage container would be a good choice. Get a free moving container to load your stuff and take as much time you want.
Moving forward, you will get the right auto transport to move your stuff locally or over a long distance. We have a large fleet of vehicles, just like the United van lines or the North American van lines or other reputable moving companies to make sure your moving stuff remains safe.
Apart from a moving container, reliable moving companies offer storage facilities to customers who want to keep some of their possessions in a safe place to either sale them or repossess them after some time. We can offer you a temporary storage to store your belongings.
Want to move in day? You can always go for a full service move, but remember; a full service move is often expensive. Anyhow, you can try Three Men And A Truck. Our full service movers have all the expertise to match your specific requirements.
How much distance can we cover?
As a cross state mover, we offer both long-distance and short-distance moves.
- Average distance for long distance move is more than a 100 miles.
- Short distance moves fall under 50 – 60 miles.
If it’s about long distance move, we recommend you should get a moving insurance.
We shall meet all your moving needs
As one of the leading full service moving companies in the market, we bring forward reliable yet cost-effective moving services meant for short or long distance moves. Like any professional movers, we know how to deal with your situation whether it’s about cross country corporate relocation or moving home across the country.