Professional Office Moving Companies In New Orleans
Undeniably, though it’s necessary, relocating an office can be hard on business. The initial preparation stage, packing, moving, unpacking, and arranging can cost you and your employees valuable time. When you’re planning an office move, it is crucial that you hire professional movers with experience, expertise, and an excellent reputation. As the professional office movers New Orleans’ residents trust, it is our priority to provide you with a seamless transition to your new office with as little interruption as possible. Whether you need to move a small office or an entire complex, Three Men And A Truck can handle business moves of all sizes and scopes.
Allow our professional staff of moving experts to assist you with every step of your office move. We will work closely with your team to ensure that all phases of your office relocation are covered, an individual moving plan is created, procedures are carried out, and timelines are met.
New Orleans Office Movers
Three Men And A Truck is one of New Orleans’ most trusted names in office moving. Whether you need to be relocated down the street, across town, or even across the country, we have the necessary experience, resources, and tools to guarantee a smooth transition.
The process begins with a visit from one of our moving coordinators. We will tour your current office space to evaluate your particular needs, take inventory of the items that need to be transported, and discuss the requirements for the final destination. After all the variables are factored in, we’ll be able to provide you with a free quote for the office moving services needed.
Your moving coordinator will be your personal contact every step of the way, from the moment the move starts to the moment the last box is unpacked. This includes the removal of office furniture, labeling and categorizing of each item, and the re-installation of all equipment at the new location. Whether you prefer to be more hands-on or have other business to attend to during the move, we will tailor your moving plan based on your unique needs. Regardless of the situation, you can expect the outcome of your relocation to always be punctual and fluid.
New Orleans Office Moving Services
In order to effectively and efficiently relocate an office, you must have a plan. Our moving coordinators will work with you one-on-one to craft a strategy that reduces the amount of downtime and disruptions to business operations.
When you partner with Three Men And A Truck, the following are some aspects of our office moving services that you’ll get to take advantage of:
- FREE in-office moving estimate
- Guaranteed move dates that fit your schedule, including the flexibility of moving on weekends and evenings
- Expert packing and unpacking services
- Custom categorization and labeling provided
- Office equipment, including computers and other technology, carefully wrapped to ensure safety
- Custom crating for specialty items
- Disassembly and assembly of modular furniture, partitions, cubicles, etc.
- CPU disconnect and reconnect
- Licensed and insured
- Protection provided for walls and floors
New Orleans Corporate Relocation Services
When it comes time to relocate your employees, consider professional New Orleans corporate movers with more than thirty years of experience. At Three Men And A Truck, we provide relocation services for businesses of all sizes. No commercial relocation is too big, too small, or too complex for our moving experts. We will work with your current corporate relocation policy, or help you draft up a new one that suits both your business’ and your employees’ individual needs.
Our full-service corporate relocation services are designed to accommodate your staff’s needs and ease the hassle of the transition so that your employees can get settled and back to work quicker, with little to no disruption. From developing the moving plan until the last box is unpacked, we will handle every aspect of your corporate relocation.
Some of our New Orleans’ corporate relocation services include, but are not limited to:
- FREE in-office moving estimate
- Single source contract
- Full-service packing and unpacking
- Custom crating and uncrating for specialty items
- Disassembly and assembly of large, modular furniture
- Specialty item moving
- Third party services
- Valuation protection options
- Online tracking
New Orleans Equipment Moving
One of the factors that makes office moves so challenging is the fragile equipment and large furniture that must be moved safely to the new office space. At Three Men And A Truck, our moving crews are highly-trained to manage every move with a unique approach that is customized to your specifications. We will take care of all the heavy lifting, that way you never have to worry about trying to handle it alone.
All of your heavy office equipment and fragile, specialty items will be handled with the necessary care and attention to ensure secure transport. We use the most state-of-the-art tools and gear to properly transport your office furniture safely and efficiently. Wall units, filing cabinets, servers, computers, desks, and all heavy office equipment are no match for the professional office movers at Three Men And A Truck. When you hire us for your office move, we will load, wrap, unload, and arrange every piece of furniture exactly where you want it.
Office Moving Tips
When you hire an office moving company like Three Men And A Truck, you make safety a priority and avoid the risk of added costs and lost production. As professional office movers, we know the importance of careful planning to execute a relocation successfully. However, even when working with us, there are some preparation steps that you and your employees must do to ensure a seamless transition. The following are some tips to help you along:
- A couple days before the move, provide your employees with a box to pack up their desks and cubicle contents. Have them consolidate their belongings and safely pack everything in the box, wrapping any fragile items. Also, ask them to transport any personal possessions themselves, rather than including them in the office move.
- In most cases, upright file cabinets can be transported with the contents inside. However, when it comes to lateral cabinets, the contents will need to be removed and packed in boxes that are specially designed for files.
- Remove and pack the contents of supply cabinets. Then, lock, tie, or tape the cabinet doors to ensure that they stay closed during transport.
- Remove books from bookcases and pack them in a box, standing them up on their ends.
- Finish all of the packing prior to moving day. Only those who are directly involved with the relocation should be present on moving day.
If you prefer to have your office packed by a professional, you can choose our office packing services. After all, the packing process is often the most painful and time-consuming part of any move, whether it’s residential or commercial. Fortunately, we can reduce the stress and frustration by handling all of the packing and unpacking for you.
Your Professional Office Movers New Orleans!
Three Men And A Truck provides office moving services in New Orleans, throughout Southeast Louisiana, and beyond. Our moving experts are standing by and ready to answer any questions you may have.
For more information about our services, contact us today by calling (888) 908-6496. Or, fill out the online request form at the top of the page to receive your FREE, no-obligation moving estimate.