University Moving Companies MD
Looking for college movers in Maryland that won’t break the bank? Three Men And A Truck have helped thousands of happy students, and their parents, over the last twenty years. We’ve serviced more than 200 campuses across the country, and specialize in providing quality moving and storage services to the state of Maryland and the surrounding areas. Instead of hiring college movers that charge you by the hour that take on extra fees for supplies, gas and travel time, choose a company that offers you a comprehensive rate for your relocation.
Our moving quotes are fully customized to fit your needs and reflect the exact price you will pay so there are never any surprises. As a college student, or a parent who’s sending their child off to college, we understand the desire to save money. We pride ourselves on always getting the job done quickly, professionally, and on budget.
Our College Moving Services
When you partner with Three Men And A Truck for your college relocation, you can enjoy the following services and benefits:
- Packing services: If selected, we can provide full-service packing. This includes packing up all of your belongings and providing the necessary supplies. If you prefer to pack yourself, we can send you boxes and tape, and we will pick them up. In regards to COVID-19, we can also pack your items when you are not present, so long as your school allows access to your room.
- In-room pickup and delivery: We will send movers directly to your room to gather your possessions and deliver them to your desired destination. In regards to COVID-19, as long as we are allowed access, we can collect your items without you needing to be present. Our moving specialists will stay in contact with you throughout the entire process to provide updates and answer any questions.
- Professional and insured movers: Our dedicated team of movers and packers are highly-trained and have been in the business for many years. Their skill and efficiency always ensure the safety and security of your belongings.
- Secure and climate-controlled storage: During breaks throughout the school year you can take advantage of our storage services. All of our storage warehouses are alarmed and secured 24/7 for your peace of mind. Our facilities safeguard against theft and entry by any unauthorized individuals. They are also kept at a safe temperature to keep your items from experiencing any damage.
- Boxes to and from home: We can send some of your boxes home, if you need them for the summer of other breaks throughout the year. When you return to school, we can have these boxes shipped back to you and delivered right to your front door, along with any items in storage.
- No hidden fees. We offer furniture protection, free of charge, and never tack on additional charges for disassembling/reassembling beds, tables or other furniture. Also, we won’t charge extra fees for long walks, stairs, or elevators, as these are often common occurrences on college campuses.
Our wide range of student moving services can help make your college move as stress-free as possible, allowing you to start of the school year on the right foot.
Experienced and Professional College Movers in Maryland
Whether it’s your first year of college or your last, you can count on our team of professional movers to be there for you. Our full-service college relocation services will provide you with the most seamless and effortless move possible. The team of dedicated moving experts at Three Men And A Truck have years of experience at assisting students in their moves to both on- and off-campus housing. We would be thrilled to provide you with the help you need on move-in day. Allow us to handle everything from packing, unpacking, loading, unloading, heavy lifting, and everything in between.
Customer Approved Dorm Room Movers in Maryland
At Three Men And A Truck, we understand the added stress that is placed on college relocations. It can be an overwhelming time for both the student and their parents, especially if the move is long-distance. Because of this fact, our client’s needs always come first. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and high-quality moving services. Should you have any questions throughout the process, we are fully available every step of the way.
Our quality of service is reflected in our many positive customer reviews and testimonials. We are consistently a favorite among students and parents in Maryland and the surrounding areas.
Frequently Asked Questions for College Moving
What items can I put in storage?
We can pick up and store nearly everything you have in your door room or apartment. These include furniture, mini fridges, televisions, and bicycles, with just a few exceptions. We will not store live animals or illegal items of any kind.
How much does it cost to hire college movers?
There are a number of factors that go into the price of a college move. Your moving estimate will be dependent on the size of the move, how much stuff you have, the distance, and the services that you select. For smaller sized, local Maryland college moves, you can expect to pay between $300 and $500. Whereas, larger cross-country college relocations cost an average of $1,500 to as much as $3,000.
Where will my items be stored?
If you select our storage services, your items will be stored in one of our climate controlled commercial warehouses. These facilities are secured against theft, fire, and the elements. Your belongings will be fully protected for as long as you require our storage services.
Who will be doing the moving?
When you partner with Three Men And A Truck, we will send a team of professional movers to pack and move your items. We do not just hire any old individual to haul your items; we only hire the best. Our moving experts have years of experience and are highly-trained, ensuring the safety and security of your belongings.
Should I tip my college movers?
In some cases, a gratuity may be included in your moving estimate. Make sure that you check with your moving company to inquire about this first. If it is not included, it’s always customary to tip your movers if you are satisfied with their service. The amount of the tip will usually depend on the complexity of your move. How much packing are they doing? Is there an elevator? How long did your move take? Do your movers have to haul your items over a long distance? You should keep all of these things in mind when you’re determining how much to tip. Most of the time, customers will tip between $20 and $50 per mover.
Ready to get your college relocation process started? Get in touch with us today by filling out our online request form or calling our office directly at (888) 908-6496 for your FREE, no obligation college moving estimate. Our team of dedicated moving consultants is standing by to offer you a fully customized quote and answer any questions you may have. Find out how you could qualify for a special discount if you’re moving to or from one of the many colleges in the Maryland area.