Moving Companies CA to Las Vegas
Nearly everyone wants to live in California. From the natural beauty to the cutting edge technology and vibrant food culture to movies and music, you just can’t resist the west coast state. Except when you get the opportunity to move to another incredible city like New Vegas!
Find out why Las Vegas is the perfect place to relocate and how much it costs to move from California to Las Vegas. We also provide a few tips to help you find the perfect movers from California to Las Vegas.
Why Move to Las Vegas?
Las Vegas, officially known as the City of Las Vegas, and commonly referred to as just Vegas, needs no introduction. Currently the 28th most populous city in the US, and the most populous in Nevada, it’s one of the world’s best known destination for fine dining, entertainment, and night life. Vegas also ranks highly in shopping, shows and events.
However, the majority of people who choose to live there do so for four main reasons;
- No state income tax: Yes you heard that right. The state of Nevada has no state income tax, meaning that you get to keep all the money you earn at work. Instead, the state government of Nevada earns money from tourism, casino resorts fees, and sales tax.
- Entertainment at its best: Anyone who loves entertainment on a budget already likely knows about Las Vegas. Music festivals and touring shows are never ending when you live in Vegas. Moreover, you can always look forward to a fine evening at the Smith Center, Golden Knights, and other top restaurants.
- A great job market: The abundance of hotels, tourist resorts, restaurants, and bars means that jobseekers never have to worry about finding employment opportunities in Vegas. Data from the Las Vegas Global Economic Alliance shows that tech, global trade, manufacturing, and healthcare opportunities are also in abundance in Vegas.
- Outdoor activities: Finally, Vegas is also considered the perfect place to live, raise a family, and retire because of the great outdoor life. It has over 70 golf courses and is home to the Vegas Golden Knights. The fine weather, ski resorts, state parks, and hiking areas are another attraction.
How Much Does it Cost to Relocate from California to Las Vegas?
On average, how much does a moving company cost? The average cost of moving from California to Las Vegas is $2,815.53. However, remember that the actual cost may vary significantly depending on factors such as the actual distance moved, the movers hourly rate and the number of items being moved.
Tips to Find the Right Moving Company
Besides identifying the right place to live, the most important thing as you plan to move from California to Las Vegas is finding the right moving company. Consider the following tips;
- Hire locally: If you know a local long distance mover, then that would be a good start. Local movers tend to be more affordable and trustworthy.
- Ask for recommendations: You certainly have a few friends and family who’ve moved recently. If they liked the moving company, maybe you could hire them too?
- Find a mover online: Moving from California to Las Vegas requires a cross-state mover. One of the best places to find cross-state movers is online. A Google search will never fail you.
- Check reviews: Whether you choose to hire a local mover, get a recommendation from a friend/family, or find a mover online, never give them the job before checking online reviews to find out what past customers say about the company.
- Verify the credentials: Three things to prioritize are licensing, safety, and insurance. The best movers have all three.