Three Men and a Truck is a highly-regarded, affordable moving company in Hampden, Pennsylvania. Our dedicated crews deliver first-class service to residential and commercial customers making local, long distance, and international moves. If you want the best service in the moving industry, contact us for your next move. We offer the following options:
- long distance moving
- local moving
- full-service movers
- international moving
- residential moves
- commercial moves
- corporate moving
- moving and storage
- movers and packers
- movers with a truck
- furniture moving
- military moving
- same day moving
Long Distance Hampden, Pennsylvania Movers
Finding a great moving company to handle your long distance relocation to or from Hampden, Pennsylvania, will make the whole project feel much less stressful. But if you aren’t sure how to choose the best mover for your needs, Three Men and a Truck has some tips for you.
- Only consider moving companies that submit written estimates based on a visual assessment of your household goods. This step is actually a federal requirement (interstate movers are regulated by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration, known as FMCSA), and it’s the best way to get an accurate estimate.
- Check whether the estimates are binding or nonbinding when you compare. Binding quotes won’t change, even if the mover underestimated the weight (unless you add something to the move.) In contrast, a nonbinding bid is approximate and can go up if the shipment’s weight is greater than expected.
- Check references and review the mover’s safety record and any customer complaints filed on the FMCSA website. A good reputation is at least as vital as a low price.
Local Moving Companies In Hampden, Pennsylvania
Local movers may be long distance movers as well, or they might work exclusively on intrastate jobs. In Pennsylvania, local moving companies register their tariff (a list of policies and prices) with the Public Utilities Commission. Still, there is no central database for performance information. Consider checking the Better Business Bureau website for consumer reviews, and always ask for references from recent customers.
How much will it cost to move to or from Hampden, Pennsylvania?
Moving costs depend on the shipment’s size and the trip’s length. For example, a local project in Hampden, Pennsylvania, could be priced at under $1,000 in many cases. On the other hand, moving across the country will typically cost more—with a wide range. Again, labor is a big part of the variance. If you have fragile items to prepare, bulky objects to move, or logistics that cause extra work, those factors can all increase your cost.
Getting several estimates will help you understand the elements that impact the price and reduce it if that’s your goal.
Cost & Time Examples For Moving To Or From Hampden
|To / From Hampden||Distance||2 BR||3 BR||4 BR|
|Hampden, PA to St. Petersburg, FL||917 miles||$3,053 – $3,926||$4,602 – $6,253||$6,253 – $9,077|
|Warren, NJ to Hampden, PA||134 miles||$2,064 – $2,379||$2,843 – $3,831||$3,831 – $5,326|
|Hampden, PA to Leesburg, VA||80 miles||$1,884 – $2,142||$2,553 – $3,433||$3,433 – $4,721|
|Hampden, PA to Rapid City, SD||1364 miles||$3,474 – $4,503||$5,419 – $7,463||$7,463 – $10,734|
|Durham, NC to Hampden, PA||309 miles||$2,181 – $2,790||$3,233 – $4,393||$4,393 – $6,302|
|Leawood, KS to Hampden, PA||940 miles||$3,063 – $3,838||$4,617 – $6,275||$6,275 – $9,122|
|Hampden, PA to Davenport, CA||2422 miles||$4,818 – $6,257||$7,635 – $10,245||$10,245 – $15,046|
|Hampden, PA to Briggsdale, CO||1431 miles||$3,617 – $4,691||$5,646 – $7,674||$7,674 – $11,204|
|Seminole, TX to Hampden, PA||1509 miles||$3,814 – $4,817||$5,797 – $7,878||$7,878 – $11,504|
|Hampden, PA to Virginia, MN||920 miles||$2,897 – $3,853||$4,516 – $6,137||$6,137 – $8,907|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and other factors. Get a quote custom tailored to you.
- Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration
- Household Movers Information
- Pennsylvania Moving Regulations
- Protect Your Move
- How to change your mailing address and utility services
Hampden, Pennsylvania includes ZIP codes: